Bantuan MyKasih Kapital
The MyKasih Kapital Assistce Program is one of the additional government initiatives announced by YAB Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, Prime Minister of Malaysia in conjunction with Women’s Day Celebration on 8 March 2021. MyKasih Kapital Assistance will implemented by the Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development (MWFCD) through the National Welfare Foundation (NWF).
MYKASIH KAPITAL ASSISTANCE:
This additional incentives to provide benefits directly to women in th form of capital injections business. This incentives is given as an effort to encourage women to do business, especially those involved in e-commerce or dropship and other businesses.
- To empower the economies of target group affected by the COVID-19 pandemic through business capital assistance
- To help imporove the living standards of those who need immediate financial assistance through financial allocation to start a business
- An approach that optimizes the potential of individual based on their skill area so as not to continue to rely entirely on government asisstance
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- Malaysian citizens aged 18 years and above
- Women only
- The head of the family who is the main breadwinner of the family
- Individuals who support the family but lose their livelihood
- Women who have a husband but the husband is unable to earn a living due to illness
- Interested and eager to venture into business as a source of income
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- The MyKasih Kapital Assistance Program application has been close until 19 April 2021 (Monday) for screening purposes.
- Eligible applicants will be contacted by the officer.